domingo, 13 de março de 2016

YOU AND I... (A DECLARATION OF LOVE, A DECLARATION OF LIBERATION), por tádzio nanan


I am so small, you are so vast
Go away, darling, let our love in the past

Now, you have wings to fly away from here
Go away, do not listen to the fear

You are so vast...
A desert to the ultimate illumination...
A constellation to the ultimate understanding...

You are so vast, I am so small
You are the spring, I am the fall

Leave me here, go reinvent the world
You are so fresh, I am so old

You will always be free, I will always be captive
I can barely see, you are so perceptive

I am plain, you are profound
Go search the answers you still haven´t found

You are profound, I am plain
You are in the heat of fight
All I do is complain

I am empty, you are full
You play life´s game so well,
I play the fool

You are replete, I am empty
I make everything dry out
You make everything plenty

At distance, I will love you forever
But you, darling, you  should never look back, never!


Nenhum comentário: